ResultsSamachar

  • Universities In India
  • All-Results
  • Universities Results
  • Intermediate Results
  • SSC Results
  • Govt Results
  • Bank Results
  • Notifications
  • Model-Papers
  • Model-Resumes
  • Companies-Papers
  • Fake-Companies
  • Articals

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Andhra University B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./5 Year Integrated (MS) Degree-Timetable








Conducting of B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./5 Year Integrated (MS) Degree II - I Semester Examinations November, 2012
Conducting of B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./5 Year Integrated (MS) Degree III - I Semester Examinations November, 2012
 Conducting of B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./5 Year Integrated (MS) Degree IV - I Semester Examinations November, 2012

See more Details Click On Below Links
http://www.andhrauniversity.info/exams/be-btech-2nd-year-I-Sem-time-table.pdf
http://www.andhrauniversity.info/exams/be-btech-3rd-year-I-Sem-time-table.pdf
http://www.andhrauniversity.info/exams/be-btech-4th-year-I-Sem-time-table.pdf
at 15:19
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Results In AP
  • Results Chennai
  • Results In Bangalore
  • Results In Delhi
  • Results In Mumbai
  • Results In Pune
  • Results In Noida
  • Jobs in Mumbai
  • Jobs in Pune

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • Jntu-Anantapur :Fourth Convocation Application for Degree Certificate dt 13.10.2012
  • AllIndian Universities Names
  • Andhra University B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./5 Year Integrated (MS) Degree-Timetable
  • M.B.A 4th SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS MAY-2012 RESULTS
  • M.TECH 3rd SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATION RESULTS APRIL 2012 POSTED ON 13/10/2012
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.